Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get the BIG PICTURE of Histology - and zero-in on what you really need to know to ace the course and board exams!
A Doody's Core Title for 2020!
400 FULL-COLOR ILLUSTRATIONS
Medical Histology: The Big Picture is a different kind of study tool. With an emphasis on what you "need to know" versus "what's nice to know", and featuring more than 400 full-color illustrations and micrographs, it offers a focused, streamlined overview of human histology. You'll find a succinct, user-friendly presentation designed to make even the most complex concepts understandable in a short amount of time.
With just right balance of information to give you the edge at exam time, this unique combination text and atlas features:
- An efficient, study-enhancing design consisting of text on the left-hand page and related illustrations on the right-hand page - allowing you to grasp individual principles, one concept at a time
- The inclusion of detail, often clinical in nature, that clarifies the link between the structural and functional applications of histology
- Review questions and answers at the end of each chapter
- A complete final exam at the end of the book
- Icons that indicate high-yield, clinically relevant concepts
- Key Structures highlighted when they first appear to indicate their importance
- More than 400 full-color illustrations and micrographs depicting essential histology
- Concise, easy-to-remember bulleted text