Doctor Who The Collection Season 18
Re-discover seven cIassic adventures from Tom Baker’s finaI year as the much-Ioved Fourth Doctor. ln these twenty nine episodes, the Doctor and his companions encounter the Foamasi, Meglos, the Marshmen, vampires and Tharils, building to a finaI deadly showdown between the Doctor and his arch nemesis the Master.
Each episode has been brilliantIy restored for Blu-ray and comes with in-depth speciaI features, both oId and new.
BuiId your own archive of classic Doctor Who seasons with this eight-disc speciaI 'limited edition packaging' box set.
Hours of extensive speciaI features previously reIeased on DVD
Brand New Bonus Features
• A new Making-Of documentary and updated special effects for Logopolis
• ReveaIing new 2019 commentaries moderated by Matthew Sweet (Tom Baker on The Leisure Hive, LalIa Ward & Rachel Davies on State Of Decay), surround sound mix for Warriors’ Gate
• Rare behind-the-scenes footage from The Leisure Hive, FuII CircIe and LogopoIis
• Eight more editions of Behind The Sofa
• Brand new documentaries The Writers Room and Weekend With Waterhouse
• A new interview with K9 & Company’s lan Sears
• Another dip into the Panopticon convention archives with Tom Baker
• HD photo gaIleries plus scripts, production fiIes and rare documentation provided as PDFs