Patient Access: Tools and Strategies for the Medical Practice
Dieser Artikel gilt, aufgrund seiner Grösse, beim Versand als 2 Artikel!
|Patient access is business-critical for today's medical practice. Patient access impacts appointment availability, the cost to deliver medical care, patient and referring physician satisfaction, as well as your practice's bottom line. Velocity to treatment is the new competitive advantage for medical practices.
Patient Access: Tools and Strategies for the Medical Practice addresses the critical components of patient access: provider supply, patient demand, scheduling optimization, telephone management, call centers, virtual communication, and telehealth. It provides strategies, tools, and resources to help your practice effectively manage the patient access challenge.
The book will provide the strategies and tools to:- Balance provider supply and patient demand
- Cultivate a patient access culture
- Determine tactics to streamline call handling
- Develop strategies to optimize scheduling
- Create best practices in telephone management
- Enhance communication with patients and referring physicians
- Provide a detailed road map to design, develop, and manage a call center
- Develop protocols for virtual communication and e-visits
- Select systems that can provide an effective telephone platform
- Benchmark key performance indicators (KPIs) to recommended patient access targets