Compliance and risk management experts share their real life insights for navigating foreign businesses successfully through the complex Chinese regulatory environment. Key focus is the prevention of corporate and personal liability risks through solid tools of transparency, prevention and crisis management. The authors are renowned senior executives from BASF, CMS, Commerzbank, Control Risks, Daimler AG, De Chen Consulting, ERM, Festo, HAWK, Hendricks & Partner, Jaguar Landrover, Leadership Excellence Institute Zeppelin (LEIZ), PwC, Sanofi, Stanford Law School, TÜV SÜD and Voith. Philipp Senff (Partner and Head of Compliance at CMS, China) and Richard Zhang (Senior Executive in management positions for several German companies in China, latest as the President of Regional HQ of Heraeus for Greater China) are the editors of this book. Real case studies, checklists and practical hints.
- Anti-Bribery and Antitrust in China
- US FCPA, UK Bribery Act, German Compliance in China
- Business Partner Checks, Business Reviews, Compliance Audits
- Whistleblower Management, Internal Investigations
- CEO/CFO Compliance
- Customs, Product and Environmental Compliance
- Reputation Management, Know-How Protection, IT Security