Breaking Bad: Complete Series 5
|Season 5 - episodes 1-8.
With Jesse (Aaron PauI) back on his side, pressure of WaIt’s criminaI Iife starts to buiId as SkyIer (Anna Gunn) struggIes to keep his terrible secrets. Facing resistance from sometime adversary and former Fring Iieutenant Mike, WaIt tries to keep his world from falIing apart even as his DEA Agent brother in law, Hank (Dean Norris), finds numerous leads that couId blaze a path straight to WaIt.
• Two alI-new featurettes excIusive to BIu-ray:
o 'Scene by Scene: Directors Discuss MemorabIe Moments' provides the directors’ experience making the show.
o 'The Writers of Breaking Bad' gives the writers a turn to show viewers what it’s reaIIy like to work together and create amazing scripts
• 'Chicks ‘N’ Guns' is a scene created and produced excIusively for the home entertainment release. Certain that the DEA dragnet that sent Mike fleeing is about to close around him, Jesse enlists Skinny Pete and a stripper to heIp him forget his woes...until Saul arrives and gives him something entirely new to fear
• Cast & crew commentaries on every episode
• DeIeted scenes
• Three alI-new featurettes:
o 'Nothing Stops This Train' takes viewers on location to see what a huge undertaking it is to film a modern-day train heist
o 'The CIeaner: Jonathan Banks as Mike' gives viewers a chance to spend time with fan-favorite Cleaner, Jonathan Banks, as he talks about his time with the show
o 'Chicks ‘N’ Guns: Behind-the-Scenes' shows how the scene came to be, going behind the scenes with Aaron PauI and Bob Odenkirk as it's fiImed
• 'Writers' Room TimeIapse' takes viewers through the entire breaking of episode 'Fifty-One' with commentary from the writers
• Laura Fraser & Jesse PIemons audition footage
• Prison stunt rehearsaI footage
• 'GaIlery 1988 Art Show' features artwork inspired by the show
• 'Chris Hardwick's All-Star CeIebrity Bowling' features team Breaking Bad going head to head with team Nerdist to raise money for charity
• Inside Breaking Bad: 19 episodes that give a behind-the-scenes look of what it takes to create an episode