The Shotokan Karate Dictionary: Japanese Technical Terms Used in Karate
Dieser Artikel gilt, aufgrund seiner Grösse, beim Versand als 3 Artikel!
|Key selling points:
- First U.S. edition of a highly popular karate guidebook that is in high demand, but difficult to obtain, in this country.
- The only complete reference dictionary of the Japanese karate terms used in all Shotokan dojos throughout the world.
- Must-have reference work for every karate student and enthusiast.
- Easy-to-use, clearly understandable English translations of karate terms.
- Full color photographs illustrating karate stances, movements, and techniques.
- Written by an acknowledged international karate expert who has studied under great Japanese karate masters in over 20 countries.
- Karate practitioners, enthusiasts, and students.
- Karate schools and organizations.
- Readers interested in Japanese language, culture, and philosophy.