The Power Of Self-Love: How To Cut Through The Voice In Your Head And Achieve Success And Happiness
Dieser Artikel gilt, aufgrund seiner Grösse, beim Versand als 2 Artikel!
|Do you want to discover who you are and what you want in life, but find that its unattainable?
Do you feel like you're lacking authenticity and vulnerability when you show up in life?
Are you ready to relearn your negative ways of thinking and teach yourself how worthy and extraordinary you are?
If you're ready to clean wounds and face your internal struggles in a loving way, this guide is written just for you.
Putting your own needs first can feel like a daunting far-fetched task.
When this happens, we slowly lose sight of who we are and begin to lose our autonomy and confidence.
If you want to pursue things that truly make you happy, you've found an incredible resource to do so.
Without being able to fully love yourself, you will be unable to love others.
Plus, you'll get burnt out a lot quicker because you aren't taking the time to "fill your own cup."
Our workbook will provide you with techniques to build this relationship with yourself which in return, will allow you to create healthy relationships with others.
With daily practice and a loving outlook, you'll see your mind, body, and spirit transform with our scientifically-proven exercises.
Eleanor Miles, Peter Haris, and Philine Haris (all health psychologists from Sussex) published a 2017 article titled, Self-Affirmation Improves Performance on Tasks Related to Executive Functioning.
In their study, posted in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, they prove that self-affirmation "has beneficial effects on health-related behaviors."
Things like solving tasks and overall motivation improved for those who wrote about what they value most and why.
In this self-love workbook, you'll discover:
· Why nourishing the relationship with yourself enhances every aspect of your life and the best-kept secrets to achieving this in no time
· How to teach yourself 8 powerful practices of loving yourself fully and how these practices change your inner-ecosystem to one of healing and positive energy
· Why having strong mental health is essential and the 9 mindfulness practices you could do that prevent anxiety and assist with healthy habit adoption
· How downloading the 5+ essential apps can support your self-love journey and why they are needed to achieve your self-love goals in half the time
· Why lacking authenticity and vulnerability leads to self-harm and the 4 ways to safely practice becoming fully embodied in your truth without self- sabotaging
· How to determine if you're lacking internal support through The Self-Love Checklist - over 12 crucial physical and mental signs and examples you could be experiencing unintentionally
· The absolute worst things that could be disconnecting you from your body and the 5 best practices to recognize YOURSELF again
· How negative and toxic people (including yourself) are limiting your potential and what you need to practice to eliminate these debilitating voices
… and much, much more!
Self-love is not just part of a New Age movement, it is backed by science and crucial for your mental health.
The act of truly loving yourself isn't easy, but it's worth it. With our guide, you can start small and learn which strategies work for you.
Maybe you'll even create some of your own self-love practices in the process.
Your inner-child is cheering you on.
Click "Add to Cart" now to put yourself first and start giving your loving energy to YOU.