Steel Structures Design
Dieser Artikel gilt, aufgrund seiner Grösse, beim Versand als 3 Artikel!
Steel Structures Design: ASD/LRFD introduces the theoretical background and fundamental basis of steel design and covers the detailed design of members and their connections. This in-depth resource provides clear interpretations of the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Specification for Structural Steel Buildings, 2010 edition, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures, 2010 edition, and the International Code Council (ICC) International Building Code, 2012 edition. The code requirements are illustrated with 170 design examples, including concise, step-by-step solutions.
- Steel buildings and design criteria
- Design loads
- Behavior of steel structures under design loads
- Design of steel structures under design loads
- Design of steel beams in flexure
- Design of steel beams for shear and torsion
- Design of compression members
- Stability of frames
- Design by inelastic analysis
- Design of tension members
- Design of bolted and welded connections
- Plate girders
- Composite construction