Oxford AQA History for GCSE: Teacher Handbook - (covering all 16 options)
Dieser Artikel gilt, aufgrund seiner Grösse, beim Versand als 2 Artikel!
|This Teacher Handbook is part of a brand new series written specially to match the new 2016 AQA GCSE History specification, and is developed by an expert team led by Aaron Wilkes (an experienced head of history) and Jon Cloake (author with senior examining experience). This handbook covers all 16 options, and offers professional, practical support filled with subject knowledge, classroom ideas and activities, plus exam advice and AQA specification support.
Full support for the new Historical Environment requirement is in the handbook (as well as in the Depth Studies Student Book and on Kerboodle).
This single handbook covers all 16 options:
- America, 1840-1895: Expansion and Consolidation
- Germany, 1890-1945: Democracy and dictatorship
- Russia, 1894-1945: Tsardom and communism
- America, 1920-1973: Opportunity and inequality
- Conflict and Tension, 1894-1918
- Conflict and Tension, 1918-1939
- Conflict and Tension between East and West, 1945-1972
- Conflict and Tension in Asia, 1950-1975
- Conflict and Tension, 1990-2009
- Britain: Health and the people: c1000 to the present day
- Britain: Power and the people: c1170 to the present day
- Britain: Migration, empires and the people: c790 to the present day
- Norman England, c1066-1100
- Medieval England: the reign of Edward I, 1272-1307
- Elizabethan England, c1568-1603
- Restoration England, 1660-1685