Transform Your "Ordinary" Business into an EXTRAORDINARY MONEY MACHINE
Most "ordinary" businesses advertise and market like the big brand-name companies, so they spend (waste) money on image, brand, and presence. But copycatting the big brand-name companies is like a rabbit behaving like the lion. It makes no sense.
Direct marketing expert Dan Kennedy and his team of elite consultants-all successful at borrowing strategies from pure direct marketing businesses like QVC, J. Peterman, Zappos, and Publishers Clearinghouse-deliver the fundamentals of direct marketing as it can be applied to any business, sales career, or professional practice. Then, they take you behind the scenes of exceptionally successful non-direct marketing businesses and show you how to cash in using their unorthodox direct marketing strategies.
You'll learn the customer-getting, sales-boosting tactics you never knew existed and master Dan's 10 No B.S. Rules of Direct Marketing for Non-Direct Marketing Businesses:
- Rule #1: There Will ALWAYS Be an Offer or Offers
- Rule #2: There Will Be Reason to Respond Right Now
- Rule #3: You Will Give Clear Instructions
- Rule #4: There Will Be Tracking, Measurement, and Accountability
- Rule #5: Only No-Cost Brand-Building
- Rule #6: There Will Be Follow-up
- Rule #7: There Will Be Strong Copy
- Rule #8: It Will Look Like Mail-Order Advertising
- Rule #9: Results Rule. Period
- Rule #10: You Will Be a Tough-Minded Disciplinarian and Put Your Business on a Strict Direct Marketing Diet