Musculoskeletal MRI Structured Evaluation: How to Practically Fill the Reporting Checklist
Dieser Artikel gilt, aufgrund seiner Grösse, beim Versand als 3 Artikel!
Meet the growing demand for structured MSK imaging reports
with Musculoskeletal MRI Structured Evaluation: How to Practically Fill the Reporting Checklist!
Written by experts in musculoskeletal imaging, this new radiology reference offers you structured checklists for interpreting and reporting a full range of musculoskeletal MRI examinations. It describes how to use these templates and incorporate them into your practice so you can provide efficient, accurate, complete, and consistently formatted reporting.
- Discusses the advantages of using structured templates; the protocols for different musculoskeletal MRI examinations, designed to answer the questions of the referring physician; how to fill in the structured template using a checklist approach; and how to arrive at the most relevant diagnostic impressionExplores a separate joint or specific group of entities in each chapter, and includes the reporting template along with a step-by-step description and abundant imaging examples that capture the entire spectrum of corresponding pathology
- Focuses on the most common clinical scenarios encountered in daily practice, and summarizes various related syndromes at the end of the chapters
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition
, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- The ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use