Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo
Dieser Artikel gilt, aufgrund seiner Grösse, beim Versand als 2 Artikel!
|Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Malta & Gozo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander prehistoric temples, fossil-studded cliffs and hidden coves; explore an underwater world with a scuba diving or snorkelling trip; and discover a history of remarkable intensity. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malta & Gozo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Malta & Gozo:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Covers Valletta, Marsaxlokk Victoria, Mdina, Dwejra, the Blue Lagoon, San Blas Bay, Gozo, Comino, Sliema, St. Julian's, Paceville, the Dingli Cliffs, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Malta & Gozo is our most comprehensive guide to Malta & Gozo, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)