This textbook provides a theoretically based and comprehensive overview of the identity-based brand management. The focus is on the design of brand identity as the internal side of a brand and the resulting external brand image amongst buyers and other external audiences. The authors show that the concept of identity-based brand management has proven to be the most efficient management model to make brands a success. Numerous illustrative practicable examples demonstrate its applicability.
- Foundation of identity-based brand management- The concept of identity-based brand management
- Strategic brand management
- Operational brand management
- Identity-based brand controlling
- Identity-based trademark protection- International identity-based brand management