SFr. 18.50
€ 18.50
BTC 0.0005
LTC 0.147
ETH 0.0084


bestellen

Artikel-Nr. 29863808


Diesen Artikel in meine
Wunschliste
Diesen Artikel
weiterempfehlen
Diesen Preis
beobachten

Weitersagen:



Autor(en): 
  • Patrick Lightman
  • HOW TO ANALYZE PEOPLE: Inside The Mind Of A Master Detective: All About His Mindset And How He Thinks - Accompanied By DIY Social Mastery Experiments 
     

    (Buch)
    Dieser Artikel gilt, aufgrund seiner Grösse, beim Versand als 2 Artikel!


    Übersicht

    Auf mobile öffnen
     
    Lieferstatus:   i.d.R. innert 14-24 Tagen versandfertig
    Genre:  Psychologie / Pädagogik 
    ISBN:  9783907269190 
    EAN-Code: 
    9783907269190 
    Verlag:  Grey Candle Publishing 
    Einband:  Kartoniert  
    Sprache:  English  
    Dimensionen:  H 203 mm / B 127 mm / D 6 mm 
    Gewicht:  138 gr 
    Seiten:  120 
    Zus. Info:  Paperback 
    Bewertung: Titel bewerten / Meinung schreiben
    Inhalt:
    Develop an UNBEATABLE EYE FOR DETAILS, unlock an IMPECCABLE SENSE OF LOGIC, adopt RAPID DEDUCTION SKILLS and become a COGNITIVE LEARNING MACHINE. Well, sort of...
    While being a fictional figure with exceptional capabilities, aspects and nuances of Sherlock's skills, mindset, and personality can be found in almost any successful person in business, sports, arts, literature, philosophy and many more disciplines.
    No book can make you Sherlock.
    But this book will give you the knowledge and the practical advices to set yourself on the path to mental mastery like Sherlock Holmes.
    Deep dive into the mind of the master detective, uncover his mindset and adapt his toolbox for mental mastery.
    While we did the boring scientific research for you, this book only comprises the condensed findings and, most importantly, tons of practical tips, tricks and actionable advices for you to apply in the real life.
    Lay the foundation for a razor-sharp and powerful mind:
    While normal people use up to 20% of their brain-capacity you'll learn how to access the remaining 80%
    Uncover the secrets of an unbeatable sense for logical connections:
    Discover the patterns behind logical thinking and develop an impeccable sense for logic incongruencies
    How to memorize just anything:
    Transform yourself into a human computer and never forget anything. A dreamy promise made possible with a smart method.
    Decipher other people's true intentions:
    A step-by-step process on how to unlock your deductive superpower… and decipher all hidden processes in your life
    Because theory without practice is worthless, each chapter incorporates our proven DIY-experiments to put your knowledge into action.
    This book will finally give you the tools and step-by-step advices you always wanted to achieve mental mastery like Sherlock Holmes.

      
     Empfehlungen... 
     How to Analyze People with Dark Psychology: Bluepr - (Buch)
     Covert Manipulation: 2 In 1: How to Analyze People - (Buch)
     How to Analyze People: A Master Class in Speed Rea - (Buch)
     Body Language For Beginners: Find Out How To Analy - (Buch)
     Expert Secrets - Body Language & Manipulation: The - (Buch)
     How To Analyze People, Self-Discipline & Procrasti - (Buch)
     How to Analyze People Using Body Language Secrets - (Buch)
     Mind Control: 6 Books in 1: The Complete Guide to - (Buch)
     Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT): Cognitive Behavi - (Buch)
     Dark Psychology and Manipulation: 2 in 1: The Defi - (Buch)
     Weitersuchen in   DVD/FILME   CDS   GAMES   BÜCHERN   



    Wird aktuell angeschaut...
     

    Zur├╝ck zur letzten Ansicht


    AGB | Datenschutzerklärung | Mein Konto | Impressum | Partnerprogramm
    Newsletter | 1Advd.ch RSS News-Feed Newsfeed | 1Advd.ch Facebook-Page Facebook | 1Advd.ch Twitter-Page Twitter
    Forbidden Planet AG © 1999-2021
    Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr
     
    SUCHEN

     
     Kategorien
    Im Sortiment stöbern
    Genres
    Hörbücher
    Aktionen
     Infos
    Mein Konto
    Warenkorb
    Meine Wunschliste
     Kundenservice
    Recherchedienst
    Fragen / AGB / Kontakt
    Partnerprogramm
    Impressum
    © by Forbidden Planet AG 1999-2021