Preparing for the CCNA« exam? Here are all the CCNA-level commands you need in one condensed, portable resource. The CCNA Portable Command Guide, Second Edition, is filled with valuable, easy-to-access information in a compact, portable size.
This book has been completely updated to cover topics in the CCNA 200-301 exams. This quick reference resource is designed to help students memorize commands and concepts as they work to pass the CCNA exam. The guide summarizes all certification-level Cisco IOS« Software commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts, providing readers with tips and examples of how to apply the commands to real-world scenarios. Configuration examples throughout the book provide readers with a better understanding of how these commands are used in simple network designs.
Ten topics this guide covers are:
- An Introduction to Cisco Devices
- Configuring a Router
- Implementing a Wireless LAN
- Network Administration and Troubleshooting
- Managing IP Services
- Network Security
Every CCNA certification-level command in one compact, portable resource
- All commands in an easily referenced resource -- frees you up from searching for online resources on the Internet
- Compact size makes it easy to carry around as a reference in the workplace -- no need for big thick books
- ONLY book published with all CCNA commands from the only official Cisco certification self study publisher