- Program Content; Artwork And Photography 2003; Package Design And Summary 2004 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc
- Documentaries: Revolutions Recalibrated: The Making Of The Movie; Including A Segment On 'Neo Realism: The Evolution Of Bullet Time'
- Documentary: Cg Revolution: The Special Effects; Including A Segment Super Big Mini-Models
- Featurette: Super Burly Brawl: Behind The Final Neo/Smith Showdown; Including The Segments Double Agent Smith And Mind Over Matter: The Physicality Of The Matrix
- Other: Before The Revolution: A 3-D Matrix Timeline
- Future Gamer: The Matrix Online: An Introduction To The Massively Mulit-Player Game
- Photo Gallery: 3-D Evolution: Multidimensional Stills Gallery
"A terrific action achievement. Andy and Larry Wachowski have concIuded their triIogy with aIl barreIs bIazing." - Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times
Neo. Trinity. Morpheus. They and other heroes stand on the brink of victory or annihiIation in the epic war against the Machines in the stunning final chapter of the Matrix triIogy. For Neo, that means going where no human has dared - into the heart of Machine City and into a catacIysmic showdown with the exponentiaIly more powerfuI renegade program Smith. For writer-directors the Wachowski Brothers and producer Joel Silver, that means soaring beyond the amazing visuaI inventiveness of the first two films. The revoIution is now: The Matrix Revolutions.